Contribute to increasing the use of Esri technology to help new customers understand how to use ArcGIS to solve their business problems. You will work closely with a highly skilled team to help our clients use geographic analysis to discover unique patterns, trends, and understandings hidden in complex business problems.
We invite you to use your deep understanding of the agricultural industry and geospatial technology experience to become an indispensable part of the client team. We are looking for individuals who are customer-oriented and collaborative team members who like to identify and implement strategies that will fundamentally improve the challenges faced by the business.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Build relationships. Prospect, develop, and implement site selection strategies for the organization. Create opportunities in new business areas. Use social media to build your professional network. Participate in trade shows, seminars, and seminars.
- Know our customers. Demonstrate industry knowledge and its relevance to GIS applications. Identify the key stakeholders and business drivers of the organization. Understand client budget and acquisition process.
Become an expert. Clearly articulate the advantages and value of Esri technology related to the industry. Continue to conduct research and pursue professional development to anticipate customer needs.
- Deliver results. Successfully execute the sales process for all opportunities. Use consulting sales techniques to understand customer needs and business challenges. Use whiteboard conversations and other techniques to support visual narratives.
- Work with your team. Use your domain knowledge to define and execute account strategies when working with cross-departmental teams. Be proactive, resourceful, and proactively solve problems.
- More than 3 years of sales experience in enterprises, providing solutions for enterprises
- Experience in managing the sales cycle, establishing partnerships, and establishing promotional relationships with customers
- Understand customer planning and opportunity strategy creation
- Demonstrated an understanding of agriculture and new technology trends and the ability to transform them into customer solutions
- Ability to negotiate, present and support visual narratives at all levels of the organization
- Experience in insightful sales methods, including understanding and mitigating threats
- Able to travel domestically or internationally 25-50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in geographic information systems, business administration or related fields, or equivalent work experience
Account Executive Recommended:
- Understand the interrelationships between GIS, ArcGIS and agriculture
- General knowledge of spatial analysis and how to use it to solve problems
- Understand the industry’s fiscal year, budget and procurement cycle