Job title: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Company: Consumer Direct Care Network
Expected salary: $55000 – 65000 per year
Location: Missoula, MT
Accounts Payable Supervisor Job Details:
Description & Requirements
Culture Vision at Consumer Direct Care Network
At CDCN, we strive to create a workplace where everyone is supported and motivated to be their best; we collaborate on shared goals and celebrate our accomplishments.
WE WELCOME YOU INTO A GROWING COMPANY
Consumer Direct Care Network is all about caring for people. Care is at our core, and we strive to live up to it every single day. We are currently providing services in 14 states across the USA. We specialize in providing home and community-based services that support individuals with disabilities and older adults so they can remain in their homes and communities.
The Accounts Payable Supervisor oversees the execution of the Accounts Payable function and supervises the daily operations of the team of Accounts Payable Associates at Consumer Direct Care Network. As a people leader, the Accounts Payable Supervisor leads and establishes priorities for the team to ensure accurate and timely payments.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM, Full-Time
Pay Range: $55,000-$65,000/annually
- Determine roles, responsibilities, and hiring/firing of Accounts Payable Associates.
- Supervise, train, and develop subject matter expertise to ensure all employees are performing to expectations.
- Plan work, ensure timely payments of vendor invoices and expense reports, including reallocation of employee workloads as appropriate.
- Assist in performing day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts payable data.
- Oversee monthly and annual reporting and reconcilation of 500+ 1099s.
- Act as audit liaison to the Controller ensuring accurate and timely retrieval of supporting documentation.
- Draft, maintain, and monitor standard operating procedures and policies and procedures.
- Cross-train as backup to all departmental duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years Accounts Payable experience, with a minimum of 1-year supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related area preferred.
- Proven leader with excellent social, listening, and teamwork skills.
- Self-starter, who can effectively balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under time constraints.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams).
- Capacity to work long hours as business dictates.
- Solomon and Workday experience a bonus.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background screening.
- Must provide their own reliable home internet when not working in Office.
The incumbent typically works in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office. Incumbent may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the workday. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, handle or feel, and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you will be exposed to numerous professional development opportunities. We welcome your contributions and value your integrity as we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. We have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home-care industry. This is truly a place where there is something for everyone, whether you are looking to support a particular lifestyle, seeking professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work, all in an expanding nationwide company with that small-company feel. Most importantly, you will experience the satisfaction of working in a culture built on caring. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network, based on our long history of connecting people and championing change, all geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty of our employees. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
- A rewarding career helping others
- Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
- Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
Based on your position and employment status, you may be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Accrued Vacation with no waiting period
- Two Paid Floating Holidays
- Nine Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Safe Sick Time with no waiting period
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital benefits
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency in-home care and caregiving to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In accordance with the Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), you may only work at Consumer Direct Care Network if you are legally authorized to work in the United States. Consumer Direct Care Network does not provide visa sponsorship or STEM OPT extensions to employees.
Apply for the job now!