Job title: Agriculture Service Technician
Expected salary: $22 – 30 per hour
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Agriculture Service Technician Job Details:
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Brian Ortiz directly for more information at (412)-286-2176 or email email@example.com for fastest response
Compensation: $22-$30 AN HOUR TO START Depending On Experience
GPAC is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier agriculture and construction equipment companies and industry professionals. GPAC has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Service Technician.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products.
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties.
The next service technician we bring on board must understand that taking care of our customers is the top priority, so an excellent attitude, spirit of teamwork and attention to detail is vital.
Field Service Technician Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience performing service repairs.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Service Technician Must have Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is required.
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Brian Ortiz directly for more information at (412)-286-2176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for quickest response
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Apply for the job now!