Job title: Base Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Smithers, BC
Company: Canadian Helicopters
Location: Smithers, BC
Base Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Smithers, BC Job Details:
Canadian Helicopters is a diversified company providing helicopter charter, maintenance support, and flight-training services. The company has been operating rotary wing aircraft since 1947 and is the largest helicopter operator in Canada. With more than 20 locations across the country, we maintain and operate a fleet of over 100 single and twin-engine aircraft. We provide transportation services to a variety of industries including emergency medical services, hydro, oil and gas, mining, environmental, recreational, police and military, and we have a diverse project portfolio with operations in a variety of challenging and austere environments including the Arctic/Antarctica, and mountainous and desert environments.
We currently have an opportunity for a permanent full-time Aircraft Maintenance Engineer based in Smithers, BC.
Reporting to the base Supervisory Base AME, duties include:
- Planning and performing aircraft maintenance.
- Assuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Organizing and maintaining the hangar and support equipment.
- Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada M1 and/or M2 AME license with AS350B2 and/or AS350B3 ACA.
- Must have the legal right to work in Canada. (This position is not available for sponsorship).
- Must be organized and a self-starter.
- Must be customer focused and be a team player.
- Must have good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Smithers area.
Working for Canadian Helicopters is:
- A unique occasion to grow professionally in a dynamic environment full of opportunities.
- Working with passionate, committed people who enjoy surpassing themselves.
- Being part of an organizational culture based on fundamental principles.
- Having an employer of choice offering competitive working conditions.
We offer a flexible benefits program including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance and a pension fund plan.
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
For more information we invite you to visit our website:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Apply for the job now!