Job title: Bilingual Customer Service Associate (French/English)
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Bilingual Customer Service Associate (French/English) Job Details:
Ready For a Tasty New Challenge?
As a Bilingual Customer Service Associate, you will interact with consumers, customers, vendors and bakery teams on product orders, complaints, inquiries, and more. As a member of this specialized team, you will have exposure to many different areas of the business and given the opportunity to make an important and meaningful contribution to company results. Your superior communication, customer service and problem solving skills will enable you to interact productively with all levels of the organization, as well as with our customers and consumers to preserve and enhance overall satisfaction and relations.
Do you have a passion to innovate and a desire to challenge the status quo? We are seeking upcoming and recent graduates who are interested in joining an organization that offers opportunities to work in a fun, stimulating, and dynamic environment as a Bilingual Customer Service Associate. We want to help you unleash your full potential! Our Wonderbrands Next Gen Talent Program is designed for high-potential young professionals, with an objective of training the next generation of leaders and developing our home-grown talent. We create safe and inclusive spaces that encourage you to be you. The result is an agile workplace, filled with Team Members that have a relentless obsession with continuous improvement and an entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are a recent graduate, the Wonderbrands Next Gen Talent Program could be a great opportunity for you. Come join us on our journey to become the world’s great baker!
What Wonderbrands Offers:
- Wonderbrands believes in Home Grown Talent and accelerated career growth
- Many of our team members who joined us through similar “new graduate” programs were able to accelerate their career growth and reach high levels in our organization within a few years of joining us
- Competitive Compensation, Health, and Dental Benefits
- Pension plan with matching contribution
- Discount program that covers almost everything under the sun – Restaurants, gyms, shopping, etc.
- Handling and tracking consumer and customer complaints through inbound and outbound calls, emails, and social media.
- Resolving and responding to customer queries and complaints within defined timelines to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining current knowledge of products and processes, and integrating into customer conversations.
- Capturing and recording data in the systems and portals accurately.
- Building and extracting data reports to summarize weekly, monthly, and annual trends.
- Coordinating with vendors, regulatory, marketing, bakery teams to address the complaints or inquiries received from the customer / consumer, identify escalations, and drive investigation and corrective action.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in Customer Service, Sales, and/or General Business
- Self-motivated individual with a high energy level and a progressive business attitude
- Proven ability to effectively navigate organizational complexity, collaborate with cross-functional teams, respond to new situations with flexibility, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to refine and proofread all types of communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with tight timelines
- French & English bilingual capability required
What is the recipe for a great career at Wonderbrands
Wonderbrands, is a leading Canadian bakery with 140 years of experience in baking packaged breads. We are the makers of Wonder Bread, Country Harvest, D’Italiano, Gadoua, and Casa Mendosa. We have a network of 13 Bakery Manufacturing facilities across Canada.
Wonderbrands, now part of the FGF Brands Group of companies, is unlocking an incredible opportunity for growth through a focus on production innovation capabilities, through a leading-edge supply chain practice and investing deeply in communities where we bake. We are heavily focused on embracing an entrepreneurial drive and a highly collaborative start up culture with an emphasis on cross-functional collaboration.
Disclaimer: The above describes the general responsibilities, required knowledge and skills. Please keep in mind that other duties may be added or this description may be amended at any time.
Apply for the job now!