Job title: Breakfast Attendant
Company: Comfort Inn Blythewood – North Columbia
Expected salary: $10 – 11 per hour
Location: Blythewood, SC
Breakfast Attendant Job Details:
The Breakfast Attendant sets up the daily complimentary breakfast, ensuring that the breakfast items are well stocked, and cleans up during and after breakfast. An Attendant is a morning person with an outgoing personality who can easily make conversation with guests, greeting them while serving breakfast. He or she maintains a professional appearance and is in uniform at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Store and handle food items according to proper guidelines.
- Prepare foods such as cut fruit, coffee, and juices from concentrates.
- Stock coffee, juice, and milk machines or dispensers.
- Set out/arrange cold food, such as sweet rolls, muffins, and cereal for self-service.
- Clean all equipment used to serve food and all areas where food is served or prepared in. This includes, but is not limited to mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and scrubbing areas involved in serving and preparing food.
- Empty and wash all trash containers and remove trash from the dumpster area.
- Maintain inventories and adjust to fluctuations in business levels. Manage inventory to minimize spoilage.
- Complete duties and confirm on the daily checklist as assigned. 9. Ability to lift, pull, or push at least 20 lbs.
- Various other duties are assigned by Supervisor.
Apply for the job now!