Job title: Commercial Lines Account Manager, Agriculture Program
Company: Hub International
Location: Leamington, ON
Commercial Lines Account Manager, Agriculture Program Job Details:
About The Role
HUB International Leamington is seeking a proficient Commercial Account Manager with a specialty in the Agricultural sector for the Commercial Programs team. This role necessitates interactions with a diverse array of stakeholders, including customers, finance, other Account Managers, and those in the agriculture industry. This is an excellent hands-on role for gaining exposure to insurance management and leadership within the agricultural business domain.
What You’ll Do
- Providing responsive and exceptional customized client service to all clients while managing all aspects of an existing portfolio within the agricultural program and/or other assigned accounts
- Work in a team-based structure to retain and grow existing commercial portfolios
- Ensure new business and retention targets in the agriculture programs are met; remarketing clients where appropriate
- Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met
- Review exposures, design and recommend suitable insurance programs/solutions for existing and new clients
- Prepare and/or approve marketing submissions, proposals & summaries of insurance
- Negotiate and process renewal business and mid-term changes for assigned accounts
- Review and analyze claims and loss control issues and discuss with client
- Check for accuracy of policies, endorsements, and other required and related documentation
- Manage abeyances and expiry dates of policies
- Accounts Receivables – assist in collection per Company standards
What You’ll Need for Success
- RIBO License or ability to obtain in short order
- Typically, 3+ years of Insurance Industry experience, with emphasis on Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance, preferably within the agricultural sector
- Sound knowledge of commercial lines insurance terminology, landscape & insurer portals. Familiarity with the agricultural insurance landscape is a plus
- Knowledge of diverse insurance policies, emerging insurance trends, and specific concerns related to the agricultural industry
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs in the agricultural domain
- Professional communication, and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and strong team player able to work within Production and Service teams
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn and understand new systems quickly; EPIC fluency is an asset
Why Choose HUB?
When you choose HUB, you’re choosing a competitive, exciting, and friendly work environment that strategically positions you for longevity and offers significant advancement, growth, and success opportunities. To read more about HUB, please visit https://www.hubinternational.com/en-CA/about-us/.
Your well-being is our priority, and we back this up with a wealth of benefits:
- Enjoy a competitive pay structure that includes incentives, bonuses, and more ways to increase your earnings.
- Balance your life with flexible work arrangements and generous time off.
- Benefit from a comprehensive package tailored to your needs, including company-matched RRSPs.
- Invest in your future with HUB-sponsored training and development programs. We even offer tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Rest easy with reimbursements for professional license fees and membership dues.
- Avail special perks including discounts on events, travel, accommodations, and personal home & auto insurance
At HUB, we celebrate diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to creating an environment where all our employees feel valued and empowered. In this light, we’ve designed our selection process to be accessible to everyone. Should you need any form of assistance or accommodation during the recruitment process, we encourage you to let us know. We believe in providing every candidate an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive in our inclusive work environment.
For us, service is not just a value; it’s our commitment. We uphold this commitment to our employees, clients, and communities. Each of our regional offices actively contributes to local causes, making a difference where it’s needed most.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Diploma
Apply for the job now!