Job title: EHS Coordinator
Location: Markham, ON
EHS Coordinator Job Details:
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 50,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
AECOM is seeking an EHS Coordinator to be based in either Markham, Mississauga, Kitchener or Hamilton Canada.
The responsibilities of this position includes but is not limited to:
- Utilizes basic scientific principles, theories, practices and existing technologies to develop solutions for technical problems with limited scope.
- Collects and enters data, and applies technical principles and theories.
- Interprets and records data, conducts analyses, compares findings to relevant studies and local, state and federal regulations to ensure compliance.
- Entry-level position; may not require previous experience.
- Bachelor of Science (environmental or chemistry) or Engineering (environmental, chemical, or industrial).
- Preference to graduates with co-op experience, or master’s degree in science (M.Sc) or engineering (M.Eng).
- Practical experience with industrial hygiene, occupational health and safety law.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- No sponsorship assistance provided.
- No relocation assistance available.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
Apply for the job now!