Job title: ERP Application Consultant
Company: Harris Computer
Location: Burnaby, BC
ERP Application Consultant Job Details:
Hey there, trailblazers! If you’re all about passion and the thrill of making a real impact, listen up! We’re the unstoppable force known as Cayenta, a division of Harris, and we’re on the hunt for an enthusiastic individual to join our vibrant team of Application Consultants. Get ready to dive into the world of ERP Software implementation and be a vital part of our journey to success!
This remote role welcomes candidates anywhere in Canada and the US.
What your impact will be:
- Understand client business requirements and be an important part of requirement elicitation process.
- Develop business requirement documents.
- Analyze client business practices to develop and present compelling strategies to implement the application.
- Gain industry expertise to improve project performance, project success rates, and customer experiences.
- Participate in configuration of the system.
- Help develop test plans to identify and prevent application issues before delivery.
- Perform testing of a software application based on use case requirements; both functionality and data validation
- Work with the Support department to transition new customers after go-live and acts as a resource to help ensure the highest standard of customer service to all customers.
- Collaborate with staff members to train both customers and internal staff on product functions. Training may be on site with customers, through web conference presentations, at our office or other locations
- Participate in the sales & marketing process including responding to RFP’s, product demonstrations and conferences.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Business Analysis, working on Financial, Payroll or Work Management software or relevant education.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Human Capital Management or combination of Information technology and Accounting/Finance/Payroll from an accredited institution.
- Exemplary customer service skills and willing to be on a client facing role.
- Problem-solving skills with the knowledge to support business leaders.
- Proficient in Office 365
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
What would make you stand out:
- Knowledge of Accounting, Payroll and/or Human Resources
- Experience in implementing accounting or payroll software.
- Working Knowledge of SQL.
Cayenta has created utility industry solutions for over 30 years. Our experience and expertise ensure that your organization is provided with a cutting edge solution to meet the dynamic demands of your distinctive business challenges.
Harris is a leading provider of mission critical software to the public sector in North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (“CSI”, symbol CSU on the TSX), Harris has become the cornerstone for CSI’s investment in utility, local government, school districts, public safety, and healthcare software verticals. Our success has been realized through investments in our proprietary software and market expertise. This focus, combined with acquiring businesses that build upon or complement our offerings, has helped drive our success. Harris will continue to growth through reinvestment – both in the people and products that we offer and making investments in acquiring new businesses.
Apply for the job now!