Job title: General Labour
Location: Windsor, ON
General Labour Job Details:
***Emails regarding next steps will come from Bamboo HR – Please Ensure to check your junk mail when applying for jobs***
Cannon Automotive Solutions, a division of Cleveland-Cliffs Tooling and Stamping, has an immediate opportunity for a General Labourer in our Windsor, Ontario Stamping Facility. The General Labourer is responsible for the final stages of product manufactured before shipping to customers. The ideal candidate will have strong teamwork skills, be self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package with career advancement opportunities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Production line work, such as reworking, packing, and sorting parts
- Assist and provide support to press operators with set up procedures
- Support the maintenance, tooling, quality, and logistics departments
- Perform quality checks and ensure product meets specifications
- Utilize welding and grinding hand tools
- Maintain & improve housekeeping within work area
- Other duties assigned by the management team
- High School Diploma
- Ability to meet quota and standards by performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time/ lift 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Able to work 3-shift model: Midnights, Days, Afternoons, and required OT
- Mechanically inclined
Cleveland-Cliffs is the largest flat-rolled steel company and the largest iron ore pellet producer in North America. The company is vertically integrated from mining through iron making, steelmaking, rolling, finishing and downstream with hot and cold stamping of steel parts and components.
We thank all who apply, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc., including its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Cleveland-Cliffs”), is an equal opportunity employer and complies with its obligations under applicable human rights legislation. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability, or other protected grounds under applicable human rights legislation. Cleveland-Cliffs requires all prospective employees to undergo a pre-employment background check.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities or other needs based on protected human rights grounds. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information by emailing [email protected].
Apply for the job now!