Job title: Heavy-Duty Technician
Company: Trimac Transportation
Expected salary: $38.56 per hour
Location: Prince Albert, SK
Heavy-Duty Technician Job Details:
Journeyman Truck and Trailer Mechanic
National Tank Services (a division of Trimac Transportation) is looking for a Journeyman Truck and Trailer Mechanicfor our team in Saskatoon, SK. We value hard work, perseverance, and dedication and looking for people looking to grow! We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and a pension program.
- Journeyman starting at $38.56/hour
- Shift Premiums: $1.25 afternoon and $2.00 night shift premium after 6:00pm.
- Wednesday to Saturday 2:00 pm to 12:30 am, Monday to Thursday 8:30 pm to 7:00 am
- 40 hours per week
- Extended health benefits.
- Paid biweekly, direct deposit.
- Pension plan.
- Tool allowance.
- Boot allowance.
About the Position:
- Trailer repair- PMs, electrical work, brakes, suspension & product pump rebuild.
- Tractor repair- PM’s electrical work, brakes, suspension, engine diagnostics, general running repairs & PTO, and wet kit experience an asset.
- Basic tools required for the position.
- Diagnostic experience.
- Professionally maintain equipment.
- Follow policies & procedures.
- Work safely, using directed PPE.
- Complete tasks in a timely fashion as per the Standard Repair Time Guidelines.
- Maintain fleet equipment.
- Drive and Shunt equipment.
- Operation of hand tools.
- Operation of air tools.
- Strong and reliable work ethic.
- Positive attitude & job performance.
- Truck and Trailer Journeyman Red Seal required.
- Valid Class 5 Driver License.
- Journeyman status required.
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces.
- Must meet the physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, sense of smell, and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift, and carry items weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Must be willing and able to work at heights up to 15 feet.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
Trimac Safety Commitment:
- We make Safety a part of every decision.
- We make Safety personal.
- We have the courage to intervene.
Speak with a Recruiter now!
Apply for the job now!