Job title: Heavy Truck Technician
Expected salary: $30 – 40 per hour
Location: Halifax, NS
Heavy Truck Technician Job Details:
Our client, an industry leader, is seeking a Heavy Truck Technician to join their team. As a Heavy truck technician, you will be part of the Service team supporting the Customers. The ideal candidate will have Red Seal Certification, high level apprentice and have a positive attitude which will align successfully in the organization.
Job Title: Heavy Truck Technician
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Pay Range: $30 – $40 per hour.
What’s the Job?
- Provide assistance to the service department for vehicles and equipment.
- Follow checklists, ensuring all critical parts are examined.
- Test drive vehicles to ensure they run smoothly.
- Tag all warranty parts and return it to warranty clerk.
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks as needed.
- Observe, listen, and learn from the Deisel technician.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- A teammate with a dream to advance.
- Self-motivated and professional
- Strong customer service skills/experience
- Licensed or registered apprentice
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the heavy-duty truck industry preferred
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent compensation package, including, benefits, RRSP, paid time off and vacation.
- Long term job security
- Discounts on products and services
- Growth opportunities
- Paid training and above average industry pay.
If this is a role that interests you and you’d like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity – as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year – all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
Apply for the job now!