Job title: In-Person Hiring Event – Hiring for Multiple Positions
Location: Summerside, PE
In-Person Hiring Event – Hiring for Multiple Positions Job Details:
easyfinancial invites you to our Job Fair!
We are hiring Financial Service Representatives & Branch Managers for our branches in Summerside, PEI. Candidates with Sales, Customer Service, and Management experience are welcome to apply.
When: Wednesday September 20th, 2023
Time: 11am – 5pm
Where: 505 Granville St, Summerside, PEI
Please apply below, or feel free to stop by the branch between 11-5pm with a copy of your resume!!
About us: If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best to join our team.
easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $75,000. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
So, what will you do as a Financial Service Representative?
- You will build superior customer sales experiences by engaging, listening and understanding the financial needs of potential customers and matching their needs to our lending solutions in a pleasurable sales environment
- You will demonstrate compassion and empathy toward customers to be able to hear their story and help with the most appropriate sale of our financial services based on individual needs
- You will welcome and engage customers visiting your branch location or by actively prospecting new clients through a combination marketing and outbound sales call activity with a view to achieving and exceeding branch sales targets
- You will capitalize on financial cross-sales and add-on products by paying attention to customer needs to specifically pinpoint sales opportunities while clearly and openly communicating the terms and conditions of our financial products
- Review and evaluate online financial loan applications, assess the applicants’ credit worthiness, perform financial analysis, and other risk assessments to improve quality of the sale and limit future collection items
- Manage collections activities for all past due financial accounts, maintaining an impeccable level of service
- Accurately secure all required information to fulfill customer applications for products and maintain information and records to limit errors
What will you do as a Branch Manager?
- Provide superior customer sales experiences by quickly and professionally handling customer inquiries while promoting and selling financial services
- Maximize sales revenues by administrating customer accounts, providing input to every sale and managing collection activities to increase financial and managerial effectiveness
- Manage collections by ensuring that collection calls are made and over-due financial accounts meet company operations standards
- Manage staff and daily operations including the implementation of new corporate strategies and operational processes
- Continuous growth of employees by coaching / training new and existing financial sales employees while ensuring they have your managerial support for their career endeavors
- Growing the loan book as the Branch Manager by performing activities such as: actively sourcing new clients through marketing, cold sales calls, and building relationships to plant seeds and promote future sales of financial products
- Secure all required information to fulfill customer applications for financial sales products, accurately maintaining information and records in all required systems to limit errors
- Assist customers with the completion of credit applications and promote the sale of our prepaid credit cards
- Capitalize on financial cross-sales and add-on products by paying attention to customer needs to specifically pinpoint sales opportunities
- See the financial loan process to completion, communicating agreements and terms and conditions to customers to follow best in class sales practices and to suppress collection rates
What we are looking for:
- At least a year of experience in a customer-facing targeted sales environment
- People Oriented, enterprising, and an excellent communicator
- Proficient with PCs, Microsoft Office, strong keyboarding skills and an ability to learn and master new software programs
- Achievement and results-oriented with a positive personality to drive sales and increase customer happiness
- Able to work in our branch in Summerside
- Full time availability (no summer contract or internships available)
Submit your resume by clicking “Apply” below
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity Employment
At goeasy, we believe that we can only be the best when people are able to bring their best selves to work every day. This means that we are committed to cultivating and preserving a work culture where we celebrate who we are, where everyone feels seen and heard and where every employee can fulfill their potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Apply for the job now!