Job title: Insurance and Financial Services Position – State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: State Farm
Expected salary: $40000 – 60000 per year
Location: Lexington, KY
Insurance and Financial Services Position – State Farm Agent Team Member Job Details:
Clint Conrad is an award-winning State Farm Agent looking to grow our excellent, hardworking team. Our team’s mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
We’re looking for motivated self-starters with a sales or insurance background who care deeply about people and want to improve their lives with coverage to take care of what matters most.
Requirements: We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic to develop their skills and eager to share the value insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life and realize their dreams.
- Property & Casualty License (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health License (must be able to obtain)
- Successful Track Record for Meeting Sales Goals Preferred
- Sales Experience Preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills – Written, Verbal, and Auditory
- Experience in Marketing
- Ability to Make Presentations to Potential Customers
- Achievements in Mutually Agreed Upon Marketing Goals
Responsibilities: We encourage each team member to bring their authentic skills and insights to work each day in helping our customers.
- Use customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain and strong work ethic with a total commitment to integrity and success each and every day.
- Work closely in a team environment, participating in weekly meetings and ongoing collaborative efforts
- Actively participate in hands-on learning and coaching to become an industry expert
What do we offer? We offer a variety of benefits to support our team, including:
- Simple IRA
- Salary & Commission/Bonus
- We reimburse for P/C and L/H Licensing
- Paid Sales, Customer Service Software Training
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Personal/Sick Days)
- Work/Life Balance: Monday through Friday Work with Weekends Off
- Valuable Work Experience
- Growth Potential & Opportunity for Advancement within my Agency
- Agent Aspirant Program: 1-3 year Career Track to become an Agent and own a business which equates to potential of earning annual compensation over 6-figures
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM located in Lexington, KY.
Compensation: $40,000-$60,000 Per Year
Our compensation expectations show a range of our salary plus commission system. With our profitable and thriving market and business model, team development, and intentional hiring process, we are confident that you will be successful in achieving high-earning compensation amounts.
How we elevate YOUR skills: By joining the team at Clint Conrad’s State Farm Agency, not only will you acquire licensing for Property & Casualty and Life & Health Insurance, but you will develop a mastery in sales and customer service to support your personal and professional goals. Achieving licensing in insurance is a great way to build your resume and advance your skillset, and we use intentional goal setting and team building to establish successful habits for both your career and life. Clint Conrad’s State Farm Agency is committed to developing and broadening your skills and knowledge as just one unique perk.
About Clint Conrad’s Agency: Clint has proudly served his community as a second-generation State Farm Agent since 2013. As risk managers, he feels that it is his team’s responsibility to teach customers about coverages and gaps that families don’t tend to think about. His team is consistently recognized as one of the top State Farm Agencies in the USA, and Clint’s agency brings a diverse group of talents and expertise to Lexington area. Come see how you can join the team and become a good neighbor, and we hope to bring in a new member that is just as positive and enthusiastic about supporting and engaging with our local community.
Community Recognition: Here’s what our community has to say about working with our agency –
- “They have been very helpful to my family! They’re always willing to answer our questions and work with us in any way they can, I would highly recommend them to anybody!”
- “Highly recommend! Every single person in the office has always been extremely friendly and helpful and gone out of their way to find answers when asked a question.”
- “I highly recommend Clint Conrad State Farm! Not only to they have the best team ever but are super friendly, helpful and go above and beyond to make your insurance experience the best.”
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We guarantee to connect with you within 48 hours on the next steps of the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Apply for the job now!