Job title: Journeyperson, Heavy Duty Mech
Location: Vanscoy, SK
Journeyperson, Heavy Duty Mech Job Details:
Pay Band: WAGE
At Nutrien, our purpose is Feeding the Future and we do so with safety, inclusion, integrity and results as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With nearly 25,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers globally.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, act with integrity, and who support inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us raise the expectation of what an agriculture company can be and grow your career.
This position reports to a Mine Maintenance Supervisor.
This position is located in Vanscoy, Saskatchewan, Canada and is not available for remote work.
What you will do:
- Support safety and continuous improvement programs
- Perform maintenance and repair of equipment (scheduled, and as required)
- Maintain and support equipment records and repair history
- Provide data for cause and failure analysis
- Take part in planning and scheduling within work systems
What you will bring:
- Red Seal required
- Journeyperson Certificate of Qualification from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trade Certification Commission as a Heavy-Duty/Agricultural Equipment/Truck and Transport Mechanic Required
- Ability to perform all tasks while demonstrating positive safety behavior
- Proven history of demonstrating “Respect in the Workplace” values
- Mindset emphasizing the importance of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion in the workplace
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work shiftwork is required
- Working knowledge of SAP is considered an asset
Are you a good match? Apply today!
The estimated salary that Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn suggested does not represent Nutrien’s compensation structure.
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
This job will remain posted until filled. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: , and
GROW WITH US. FEED THE FUTURE.
At Nutrien, we never stop growing, because our world never does. Our size can help us weather a storm, but with that ability comes a great responsibility—to our growers and customers, our employees and shareholders, our communities, and the planet.
Not Ready To Apply?
Stay connected by joining our network and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Apply for the job now!