Job title: Journeyperson Industrial Mechanic
Location: Lanigan, SK
Journeyperson Industrial Mechanic Job Details:
At Nutrien, our purpose is Feeding the Future and we do so with safety, inclusion, integrity and results as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With nearly 25,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers globally.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, act with integrity, and who support inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us raise the expectation of what an agriculture company can be and grow your career.
This position reports to the Mill Mechanical Supervisor in the Mill Maintenance Department.
This position is located in Lanigan, Saskatchewan, Canada and is not available for remote work.
What you will do:
- Work safely in an industrial environment and able to follow the procedures and policies that are in place
- Inspect, diagnose, adjust, repair, fabricate, modify and install plant equipment
- Plan, layout and use trade skills for assigned work
- Work in the field or shop environment
- Play a critical role ensuring your safety and the safety of others
What you will bring:
- Positive safety behavior and safety leadership
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact positively with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to work safely and effectively in a labour-intensive team environment and independently
- Willingness to learn and gain knowledge and experience through training
- A valid Saskatchewan Provincial or Interprovincial Journeyperson Industrial Mechanic Certificate
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Stable work record
- Previous experience in an industrial environment is an asset
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
This job will remain posted until filled. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: , and
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran
GROW WITH US – BUSINESS UNIT
At Nutrien, we never stop growing, because our world never does. Our size can help us weather a storm, but with that ability comes a great responsibility—to our growers and customers, our employees and shareholders, our communities, and the planet.
Not Ready To Apply?
Stay connected by joining our network and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Apply for the job now!