Job title: Key Account Manager
Location: Vancouver, BC
Key Account Manager Job Details:
Ready For a Tasty New Challenge?
The Key Account Manager is an integral business partner to the Sales team. This individual will manage the day-to-day deliverables and customer relationships on some of our largest regional grocery retail accounts. The successful candidate will have exposure to key strategic customers and the capabilities of the Wonderbrands’ business while building cross-functional connectivity.
What Wonderbrands Offers:
- Wonderbrands believes in Home Grown Talent and accelerated career growth
- Competitive Compensation, Health, and Dental Benefits
- Pension plan with matching contribution
- Discount program that covers almost everything under the sun – Restaurants, gyms, shopping, etc.
- Own both internal and customer deliverables for key Canadian accounts
- Effectively communicate account plans to stakeholders to ensure plans are successfully executed
- Coordinate the involvement of cross-functional company personnel to support the customer’s performance objectives
- Build analytics using multiple data sources to provide pragmatic recommendations
- Manage promotional planning and trade spend to deliver quarterly and annual top- and bottom-line targets
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor with key customer stakeholders
- Act as internal subject matter expert on account performance and customer best practices
- Support internal annual business planning and joint business planning with customers
- Some travel within Canada may be required (approximately once per quarter)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Commerce or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing, and/or Category Management, preferably from a food retailer or CPG manufacturer; must have customer-facing experience
- Working knowledge of retail data platforms such as IRI Unify, Nielsen Answers, and Numerator Promotions Intel
- Strong analytical capabilities with aptitude in MS Excel and PowerPoint to generate insightful reports and presentation
- Self-motivated individual with a high energy level and a progressive business attitude
- Proven ability to effectively navigate organizational complexity, collaborate with cross-functional teams, respond to new situations with flexibility, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills in order to support the customer’s performance objectives
- Ability to work in a highly organized fashion where detail, accuracy, urgency, and balancing priorities are critical
- Must have access to a Vehicle and valid drivers license
What is the recipe for a great career at Wonderbrands
Wonderbrands, is a leading Canadian bakery with 140 years of experience in baking packaged breads. We are the makers of Wonder Bread, Country Harvest, D’Italiano, Gadoua, and Casa Mendosa. We have a network of 13 Bakery Manufacturing facilities across Canada.
Wonderbrands, now part of the FGF Brands Group of companies, is unlocking an incredible opportunity for growth through a focus on production innovation capabilities, through a leading-edge supply chain practice and investing deeply in communities where we bake. We are heavily focused on embracing an entrepreneurial drive and a highly collaborative start up culture with an emphasis on cross-functional collaboration.
Disclaimer: The above describes the general responsibilities, required knowledge and skills. Please keep in mind that other duties may be added or this description may be amended at any time.
Apply for the job now!