Job title: Maintenance Mechanic – 2nd Shift
Company: Dairy Farmers of America
Expected salary: $33.25 per hour
Location: Burlington, NJ
Maintenance Mechanic – 2nd Shift Job Details:
Maintenance Mechanic – 2nd Shift
Burlington, New Jersey
Tuscan Dairy is seeking a skilled Maintenance Mechanic to join our team.
$1500 Sign on Bonus!!
Tuscan Dairy Farms has an immediate job opening for a facility maintenance team member who ensures the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements (both planned and unplanned) on production, packaging, processing equipment, and utility systems (to provide a continuous supply of heat, steam, cooling, electrical, power, gas, or air required for operations). This will also include safely operating power equipment and assisting the plant maintenance team with coordination of inspections and special events.
Tuscan Dairy Farms is a farmer-owned brand of Dairy Farmers of America (DFA), a dairy marketing cooperative owned by more than 12,500 family farmers. Our mark matters and it represents the wholesomeness of dairy that we share with our communities and loved ones. DFA manufactures a variety of dairy products, including cheese, butter, fluid milk, ice cream, dairy ingredients and more, under well-known and established regional brands. Our fingerprints touch thousands of brands across the marketplace, and we’re passionate about delivering the simple pleasures of dairy to people everywhere, straight from our family farm-owners. At Tuscan Dairy Farms, we create Tuscan Dairy Farm products and are proud to provide families with fresh, delicious dairy.
By joining DFA, you can help us continue to make a difference that matters. We care deeply about the well-being of our neighbors and friends, and we celebrate the diversity of our company and our world. It takes an incredible team to deliver the goodness of dairy and enrich our communities – come join us!
OUR OPERATORS FOR THIS POSITION CAN MAKE UP TO:
SCHEDULE: 2:00pm – 10:30pm; Sunday – Thursday; OFF Friday and Saturday
- Union pension plan and 401(k) or 401(k) with company contribution*
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Service recognition and employee rewards*
- Employee referral program
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings including drug, background and criminal checks
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimal
- Must be able to stand, walk, pull, push, reach and bend virtually the entire shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and assist others when lifting is necessary
- Must be able to work in a wet environment
- Must be able to legibly write entries for record keeping
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays
- May occasionally be exposed to cleaning chemicals
- Minimum one year experience
- Driver’s license required to operate a company-owned vehicle
- Boiler – Black Seal License
- Ammonia – Blue Seal License
EEO is The Law –
California applicants, for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
$33.25 per hour
Apply for the job now!