Job title: Manager of Market Insights – Agriculture
Manager of Market Insights – Agriculture Job Details:
Brandt is currently looking to fill a Manager of Market Insights – Agriculture position in our Regina, SK location.
Brandt Tractor is Canada’s largest equipment dealer. With a global sales network, the importance of delivering timely accurate data in an intuitive consistent format is paramount. This critical role will provide the insights that help our leadership make more informed business decisions.
The Manager of Market Insights will support the business by providing accessible industry and role-based data sets, combining real time, and historical information into a meaningful intuitive format. This role will own the data, development, implementation, and delivery of market intelligence related reporting. They will be the hub for delivering various market intelligence reporting including but not limited to OEM Marketshare, Sales History, and forward-looking forecasting models. The roles primary focus is to provide the business with the intel they need to make timely well informed strategic decisions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards to track Impact metrics, understand data trends and create reports and visualizations.
- Visualize and translate data to varied audiences and presentation formats.
- Work closely with IT in the creation and development of data sources and report building development.
- Ensuring reports are developed using the most appropriate method and tools available.
- Support other special projects and ad hoc reporting needs.
Apply for the job now!