Job title: Office Manager – State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: State Farm
Expected salary: $40000 – 48000 per year
Location: Topeka, KS
Office Manager – State Farm Agent Team Member Job Details:
AsOffice Manager – State Farm Agent Team Member withJamie Hornbaker – State Farm Agent, you equip our agency to continually achieve its goals. You empower our agency team by managing the effective implementation of office policies to ensure for an incredible customer experience. As he Manager, you will direct agency service team members to ensure smooth operations to actualize the opportunities offered to people by insurance products and financial services.
As an organized and detail-oriented professional, your skillset promotes the basis for people in our community to have something they need. Jamie Hornbaker – State Farm Agent is eager to bring aboard your collaborative presence.
- Provide supportive accountability to implement office policies and procedures
- Escalate customer care concerns to ensure prompt, courteous resolution and an ideal experience
- Collaborate with agency managers to influence policy and process changes.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Ensure the office is well-maintained, and continuously equipped to successfully meet customer needs and to market relevant products.
- Customer Service Management experience
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and listening
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Able to work in and manage a team environment
- Experience in Cloud-based programs including Windows, Microsoft (proficient in Outlook and Excel) & Sales Force
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with others to achieve agency goals.
- Able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Property and Casualty License (Preferred, but required within 30 days)
- Life and Health License (Preferred, but required within 90 days)
- Paid time off
- Salary agency bonus
- Health Insurance benefits
- Retirement Match
- Growth potential/opportunities for advancement within my agency
Apply for the job now!