Job Position: Orange Picking
Location: Hillston NSW 2675, Australia
Employment type: Full Time
We are looking for motivated and hardworking individuals to join our team as Orange Pickers in New South Wales. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to gain experience in the agricultural industry and learn new skills.
Orange Picking Responsibilities:
- Follow instructions from the supervisor and adhere to safety protocols
- Pick oranges from trees and transport them to designated areas
- Monitor orange trees for signs of disease or pests, and report any findings to the supervisor
- Maintain cleanliness of the work area at all times
- Assist with other duties as required
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy objects up to 20kgs
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Must have good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Previous experience in agriculture is preferred but not essential
- 20 x Orange Pickers (Hillston, NSW) 20 workers are required in the Carrathool Shire of Hillston for Orange harvesting.
- Applicants must be physically fit, reliable, committed, and able to work in outdoor weather conditions, 5-6 days a week, for a minimum of 6 months.
- There are further opportunities for continued ongoing work for the right candidates.
- Normal working weeks start Sunday and end Friday at 2:00 pm, with at least 30hrs of work a week required.
- Work to start from 27 March 2023. Previous experience with picking oranges will be given preference, however, this is not essential as induction and training will be provided.
- This work is paid as a Level 1 – Permanent Part Time position under the Horticulture Award 2020.
- For more information please contact Johnson at 0498 628 066 Or email: [email protected] Opens in a new window or tab Please only genuine applicants Accommodation is available in Hillston for suitable applicants.
It’s very interesting I’m interested please
I’m interested How to apply for this job
Please give your Gmail ID number
Looking for fruit picking jobs
Am interested to come to your country to do farm work.
how to apply for this position
I am interested for this job
I’m very interesting how can I apply…
I need this work
I’m an interested candidate who wish to work with any of the farm jobs in Australia. Please contact me via on my email address as reqgistered and or call me direct on mobile phone; +675 78691003 or WhatsApp on; +675 79982484.
Thank you and I look forward hearing from you then.
Hi mam I’m looking for a job as fit of my qualifications and skills and experience I’m degree holder of bachelor agriculture technology 11 years experience in farm general worker and harvester of pineapple fruit Plantation in Philippines.