Job title: Parts & Service Sales Manager – CaseIH
Company: CNH Industrial
Expected salary: $75000 – 100000 per year
Parts & Service Sales Manager – CaseIH Job Details:
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
As Parts & Service Sales Manager, you will provide aftermarket parts sales and marketing/technical consulting to assist Case IH Agriculture dealers in improving the profitability of their dealerships and the organization as a whole. We are looking for a confident sales professional who understands the importance of building and fostering long term relationships.
The ideal candidate will live near Calgary, AB or Saskatoon, SK.
- Provide individual dealer service/parts needs assessments and develop action plans to achieve ideal results
- Work closely to implement all parts and service after-sales marketing plans and to improve parts market share penetration
- Responsible for dealer’s sales performance in accordance with established plans
- Establish integration between CNH Industrial and customers through frequent visits with dealers to improve relationships with major and potential customers.
- Develop and implement a territory parts business plan for the dealers by helping to identify and evaluate all new parts business growth opportunities
- Assist dealer to improve customer satisfaction scores with deployment of targeted training and standard processes
- Leverage integrated marketing of total dealership offerings to grow dealer service sales
- Assist dealers in establishing key customer relationships with targeted contact management, on-site customer visits and identifying strategic account management
- Capture market intelligence for corporate parts/service marketing development
- Develop and deploy useful plans that improve the dealer’s service/parts department as well as CNH Industrial
- Influence dealer to embrace product support retail growth to 100% absorption through service/parts department and adopt additional services
- Conduct training programs and seminars for dealers to advance the effective use of company parts programs
- Attend and support Dealer clinics and farm shows in the assigned territory
The salary range for this position is $75,000 CAD to $100,000 CAD annually and is accompanied by a sales incentive plan. (Actual salary offered will vary and will be based on several factors including skills, experience and qualifications for the role.)
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years of experience in sales, project management, or business development OR
- Associates degree with at least 6 years of experience in areas outlined above
- HS/GED with at least 8 years of experience in areas outlined above
- Ability to Travel 75%
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of heavy equipment dealership operations
- Experience within the agricultural industry
- Strong intuition for business and organizational skills
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click for more information!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster and its supplement . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at [email protected].
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Apply for the job now!