Job title: Pool Pilots – EC30 (AS350)
Company: Canadian Helicopters
Location: Quebec City, QC
Pool Pilots – EC30 (AS350) Job Details:
Canadian Helicopters is a diversified company providing helicopter charter, maintenance support and flight training services. Canadian Helicopters has been operating rotary wing aircraft since 1947 and is the largest helicopter operator in Canada with more than 20 locations across the country and a fleet of close to 100 single and twin-engine aircraft.
Canadian Helicopters has authorization for day/night, VFR/IFR, and NVG operations. The company provides transportation services to a variety of industries including emergency medical services, hydro, oil and gas, mining, environmental, recreational, police, and military, and has a diverse project portfolio with operations in a variety of challenging and austere environments including Arctic/Antarctic, mountainous and desert environments.
Canadian Helicopters is looking for contract pilots with 1000 hours or more to work on various assignments across Canada.
This position offers the successful candidate, an opportunity to become an integral part of a high-level team of professionals.
We will offer you:
- High-level and specialized training with experienced pilots;
- To be part of a high caliber industry leading team;
- Diversified, challenging and rewarding missions.
- Valid Canadian Commercial Rotary-wing Licence;
- Canadian Pilot Licence – Helicopter (CPL-H) required
- Have the autorization to work in Canada, this position is not available for sponsorship;
- Minimum of 1000 hours on rotary wings aircraft;
- AS350 endorsement and experience an asset;
- Mountain experience vertical reference and drill move will be considered an asset;
- Group 4 IFR Rating will be considered an asset;
- Good communication skills in English, French is an asset;
- Team player;
- Positive attitude;
- Driven to succeed;
- Customer focus.
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Indigenous people and visible minorities.
For more information we invite you to visit our website:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Apply for the job now!