Job title: Pool Service Technician
Company: Pool Centurion Group
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Pool Service Technician Job Details:
POOL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Reef Tropical)
When you live in paradise, you need people to help you keep it looking nice! Want to work with great people and have your weekends free so you can also enjoy the Florida lifestyle? Our technicians work Monday through Friday and can expect a competitive hourly rate ($19-$22) and eligibility for a variety of benefits.
WHO WE ARE:
As the most respected leader in pool service, repairs, and renovations in the Florida market, Pool Centurion is experiencing tremendous growth! Our family of companies includes Reef Tropical Pools, AquaBrite Pool & Spa, Southwest Pools and Naples Pool Service, Inc
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will provide outstanding customer service and take responsibility for the ongoing maintenance needed for our growing customer base. You will also travel within a designated area and visit various residential locations and work independently most of the time, but also interact with a diverse team.
You will also:
- Routinely inspect equipment for problems
- Water chemistry testing and proper application of chemicals for water quality
- Brush, skim, and vacuum pool and/or spa
- Clean various types of filters as needed
- Empty pump and skimmer baskets
- Adjust timeclocks if needed
- Some familiarity with Automation Controls and operation
- Experience with iPad and iPhone or Android
- Other job-related duties as assigned
You should have:
- A valid driver’s license and insurable
- Ability to pass a background check
- An outgoing, positive-minded, and confident personality
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- No experience is necessary, we will train the right candidates
You will also need to:
- Lift, move and otherwise maneuver heavy, physical objects
- Use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms
- Physically move around freely and adapt to overcome problems
- Be punctual and consistently reliable
Compensation & Benefits:
Reef Tropical provides a competitive hourly wage with the ability to work overtime. We strive to enrich the lives of our team and offer a variety of health and wellness benefits, paid time off, and an environment that celebrates continuous learning and development, with advancement opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Reef Tropical and our family of companies promote diversity of thought, culture, and background. We celebrate what makes us different and are committed to building a team that represents various experiences. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply for the job now!