Job title: Senior Customer Service Representative
Company: Koniag Government Services
Location: Montgomery, AL
Senior Customer Service Representative Job Details:
Job ID 2325133
Koniag Data Solutions, LLC, a Koniag Government Services company, is currently looking for a Senior Customer Service Representative with a Secret Clearance to support KDS and our government customer in Montgomery, AL.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Customer Support (Remedy) management issues
- Coordinating multiple individual efforts on trouble shooting
- Website Management
- Manage Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS), monitor associated services Website Management, Customer Support, Manage Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS), monitor associated services.
- 5+ years’ experience working in data center product or program management or business planning, partnering with cross functional teams i.e., technical, commercial sales, policy, finance, and legal.
- Knowledge of data centers technical engineering requirements
- Preferred QualificationsSupport the management of Windows based platforms
- Perform routine system monitoring.
- Customer support for both on boarding new connections and resolving tickets.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance (Customer must approve)
- Local to Montgomery AL (hybrid in-office/remote work)
- Security+ or equivalent certification (some lead way on obtaining this certification within 4 months)
- Experience working with Windows based applications.
- Help desk or customer service experience.
Working Environment & Conditions
This job operates in a professional office environment and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand, walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress.
The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require accommodation to navigate or to apply for a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodation.
Koniag Government Services (KGS) is an Alaska Native Owned corporation supporting the values and traditions of our native communities through an agile employee and corporate culture that delivers Enterprise Solutions, Professional Services and Operational Management to Federal Government Agencies. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, we apply our proven commercial solutions to a deep knowledge of Defense and Civilian missions to provide forward leaning technical, professional, and operational solutions. KGS enables successful mission outcomes for our customers through solution-oriented business partnerships and a commitment to exceptional service delivery. We ensure long-term success with a continuous improvement approach while balancing the collective interests of our customers, employees, and native communities. For more information, please visit www.koniag-gs.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
Apply for the job now!