Job title: Service Technician (Bobcat/Turf) – Yorkton
Company: Pattison Agriculture
Location: Yorkton, SK
Service Technician (Bobcat/Turf) – Yorkton Job Details:
Pattison Agriculture Limited, 580 York Road West, Yorkton, Saskatchewan, Canada Req #1072
Wednesday, July 26, 2023
To fulfill Pattison Agricultures’ vision of GROWING, CONNECTING AND EVOLVING we are looking for a Service Technician(Bobcat/Turf) to join our fast-paced, energetic dealership in Yorkton, SK. This is a fantastic opportunity to utilize state of the art ag technology and be part of the future of agriculture. You’ll perform duties primarily in the area of Bobcat and Turf equipment. Responsibilities will include basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and or dealer owned smaller tractors, bobcat, small-powered equipment, and tow-behind equipment/implements. As determined by seasonality and shop workload, you may also participate in service-related work and alternate areas of the shop. We’re dedicated to a friendly, collaborative, team culture that encourages learning and growth in a fast paced, busy environment. Under the direction of the Service Manager, you will deliver quality service work, exceptional customer service and be a part of one of the Canada’s top John Deere dealer organizations.
This individual’s responsibilities include:
- Inspection, diagnosis, repair, of equipment with a commitment to customer support and pride in workmanship
- Applying the use of specialized tools, cutting edge technology, and innovative solutions to diagnose and complete complex repairs
- Performing preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on equipment and related components
- Maintaining current knowledge of Bobcat, Turf and John Deere agriculture products
- The ability to use diagnostic tools and basic computer functions
- Participate in John Deere University training and dealer-led training to further develop skills and technical capabilities
- 3+ years of experience performing complex service repairs and maintenance. Experience with small engine repair would be an asset.
- Candidates ideally will possess a Journeyperson Agricultural Technician certification or equivalent in a mechanical field (i.e. Heavy Equipment, Automotive)
- We may consider a 3rd or 4th year Apprenticeship candidate
- Knowledge and familiarity with John Deere and competitive products are a definite asset
Why join us?
We have competitive wages, excellent benefits, Apprenticeship tuition reimbursement program, EI training top up, yearly tool allowance, in-house training and learning opportunities. With over 18 locations across Saskatchewan and Manitoba, we have endless opportunities for you to GROW and develop your career!
**Apply early as recruitment for this position is ongoing and may be filled prior to the closing date**
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Experienced
- Min Hiring Rate $18.28
- Max Hiring Rate $34.60