Job title: Student Egg Gatherer
Company: Maple Leaf Foods
Expected salary: $19.96 per hour
Location: Hanover, ON
Student Egg Gatherer Job Details:
Student Egg Gatherer – Hanover, Ontario
What’s in it for you?
- All PPE is provided to employees (Boot Reimbursement of $125 after 3 months of service)
- Fast paced learning environment
- Opportunities for growth and training development!
As an egg gatherer, you would be responsible for the collection of eggs at the barn. You may be handling up to 16,000 eggs per day. The eggs gathered will be transported to our hatchery where they will be incubated and then hatched into chicks. The chicks are then distributed to growers across the province. It is important that you understand that we are an agricultural facility and therefore you will be handling live animals.
- Gathering Eggs
- Cleaning/sorting eggs
- General cleaning/sanitation
- Completion of required paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
- Be reliable and dependable, able to be at work every day, on time
- Able to work in a fast paced and repetitive task environment
- Have the desire to learn
- Have commitment to safe work practices
- Adhere to CHEQ, Biosecurity & Animal Welfare requirements (Training will be provided)
- Willing and able to work weekends and Statutory holidays
- Able to work independently
- Must have reliable transportation to the farm
Email: [email protected]
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at . Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible
Apply for the job now!