Job title: Technical Communicator – Agriculture
Technical Communicator – Agriculture Job Details:
Brandt is currently looking to fill a Technical Communicator – Agriculture position in our Regina Customer Support Centre. This position is responsible for providing technical assistance to Brandt Service Departments in order to solve customer machine issues.
The ideal candidate will be a Heavy Duty Technician by trade and have experience with machine troubleshooting. They will have a high level of computer skills and good communication. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking a proactive approach to repairs and lifecycle planning by utilizing the latest technologies and available equipment data to provide recommendations that allow our technicians to repair machines faster and more efficiently. This position is a key liaison with Brandt technicians and engineers at John Deere.
This position is a great opportunity for experienced technicians with an aptitude for technology, or individuals with a technology background and an aptitude for mechanical systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage technical assistance requests from Brandt Service Departments using Case Contact Management System (CCMS) software
- Develop Brandt Technical Assistance Centre technical solutions by
- Working with Deere via their Case & Contact Management System (formerly DTAC)
- Working similarly with other OEM Manufacturers represented by Brandt.
- Examine diagnostic trouble codes that come from JDLink system
- Researching oil sample data
- Researching warranty data
- Update and maintain the BTAC Technical Solution database
- Provide direction and technical expertise to the branches
- Utilize John Deere Service Advisor Remote
- To generate diagnostic revenue
- To help branches reduce multiple service field trips
- Report regularly on
- New emerging issue
- Customers at risk
- Open BTAC cases
- Problem resolution cycle times
Apply for the job now!
Also, check out Job Opportunities Sponsorship in Canada