Those with background on these brand equipment would be highly regarded (New Holland, Massey Ferguson, John Deere, Case IH, Kubota, Claas, Deutz-Fahr, Fendt, Mahindra, Iseki)
This is for a progressive Ag Equipment Dealership with branches in Regional NSW that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 60 years.
The company is an approved employer sponsor. Therefore, whilst local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482 visa sponsorship.
- Performs advanced diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products in a specialized field.
- Mentors and trains Service Technician Apprentices
- Conducts or supports customer clinics
- Conducts optimization of machinery for customers
- Maintains current knowledge of Ag vehicle/equipment
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time and all material used in performing assigned duties
- Performs diagnosis and repairs in the field and shed
• 3-5+ years of experience performing service repairs after qualification
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Trade Certificate Technical Qualifications
• Ability to perform advanced repairs and maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures on machines of the Technician’s expertise
• Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
• Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
• Excellent ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
• Master Level Service Technician certification essential (but not a requirement)
• Valid driver’s license required; CDL (Commercial Drivers License) and fork lift license preferred
Salary – $70,000-$90,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference #3267354 in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/457 visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.
Apply Now. Also, Check out Sponsorship for International Qualified Job in Australia.