Fruit Picking Jobs in Brisbane: Extrastaff Brisbane in Tennyson, Brisbane QLD; Pickers & Packers (Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics) $25 – $29.99 per hour.
Our client is a family owned Australian fresh produce business specializing in growing, packing, sourcing, logistics, packaging, and marketing of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Reporting to a Production Manager, the ideal candidate will be reliable, demonstrate initiative, and have recent experience in a fast-paced picking role, preferably in a food manufacturing/fresh produce environment.
Fruit Picking Jobs in Brisbane responsibilities:
- Pick/ Packing
- Quality Assurance
Fruit Picking Jobs Requirements:
- be an energetic person
- You already have experience in sorting and packing jobs in the food industry
- Experience in the fresh produce industry is a plus
- Demonstrate initiative and a “can do” attitude
- Monday-Sunday, 4-12 hour shifts,
- you must be available for at least 1 weekend day. The morning began.
- Must have own reliable car and driver’s license
- Have your own personal protective equipment – high visibility steel toe boots
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol assessment
- Must have at least one professional reference letter
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please click ‘Apply’ and attach an up to date resume. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information regarding the role please call Melissa Barry at 0482 180 511.
Please Don’t Forget To Share The Article.
Please If You Have Any Feedback, Write To Us In The Comment. This Really Helps Us.