Job Position: Heavy Diesel Mechanic (Agriculture/Trucks)
Expected salary: $60,000 to $80,000
Location: Regional NSW Wagga Wagga & Riverina
Heavy Diesel Mechanic Job Details:
- Permanent, full time employment
- Great working environment, with a supportive team
- 482 visa sponsorship
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, trade-qualified heavy diesel mechanics with experience in agriculture, trucks, or other heavy equipment. Our ideal candidate has a genuine interest in agriculture as well as excellent mechanical and technical knowledge.
Those with experience with these brands of equipment would be highly regarded (New Holland, Massey Ferguson, John Deere, Case IH, Kubota, Claas, Deutz-Fahr, Fendt, Mahindra, and Iseki).
This is for a business that specialises in providing comprehensive on-site repairs and maintenance for farming equipment. For the past 20 years, they have met the needs of South NSW’s agricultural industry.
The company is an approved employer sponsor. Therefore, while local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482 visa sponsorship.
About the role:
- Performs basic diagnostics and routine repairs, servicing and maintenance on agricultural equipment
- Hydraulic and Transmission diagnostics and repairs.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Air-Conditioning diagnostics and repairs on a full range of agricultural equipment.
- Header/Tractor/Trucks pre-seasons and repairs
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments and in-field service, repair or maintenance work to ensure the safety of self and others including but not limited to employees, customers and Company partners
About the candidate
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic Trade Certificate, equivalent training, or applicable experience.
- Possess the skills necessary to carry out simple maintenance and repairs.
- Proficiency in the repair of agricultural, truck, and heavy equipment’s mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Possessing the ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostics.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference #3305510A in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/457/494 visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.
Apply Now, Also Check Out Sponsorship for International Qualified Job in Australia.