Job title: Bilingual Associate Research Consultant
Company: CoStar Group
Location: Toronto, ON
Bilingual Associate Research Consultant Job Details:
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Product Specific Openings
CoStar is the global leader in commercial real estate information, analytics and news. Commercial Real Estate industry professionals around the globe use CoStar to access the most comprehensive data to make decisions with confidence. CoStar delivers immediate, verified commercial real estate information on over 5.9 million properties across every market.
Learn more about .
CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar’s independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
The Portfolio Research team is the heart of CoStar, capturing market-critical information that enables our commercial real estate clients to make informed, high impact business decisions daily. CoStar Group’s research contributes to the most important segment of our economy, helping businesses open offices, retail stores, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. CoStar Group is seeking a Bilingual Associate Research Consultant to join our growing research organization.
As an Bilingual Associate Research Consultant, you will build relationships with key decision makers representing various commercial real estate spaces available for sale and/or for lease. Through these interviews, you will curate their listings, ensuring they are getting the most visibility on our platform. In addition, you will capture market-critical information that enables our clients to make informed high impact business decisions.
- Contribute to the growth of an accurate and complete database of commercial real estate inventory
- Conduct 50+ daily inbound and outbound phone calls with brokers, developers, investors, and other real estate professionals to obtain real-time property and transaction data
- Investigate new space listings, recent sale and lease transactions, building ownership and construction in a market
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Partner with our clients to help them position and market their properties on the CoStar platform for the market/audience
- Dissect trends and collaborate with regional-based teams to qualify data that will help tell the story of an entire market
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Bachelors’ degree from an accredited, not-for-profit University or College
8+ months experience in a customer service environment
Track record of commitment to prior employers
Fluency in oral and written communications for both English and French languages
Permanent Canadian work authorization
Legally able to travel to and enter the United States for business purposes
Flexibility to work shifts aligned with ET, CT, MT and PT time zones
- Natural curiosity, persistence, and ability to conduct thorough investigative research
- Proven success performing to metrics or key performance indicators (KPI)
- Experience communicating with internal business partners and external clients by phone
- Be goal-oriented and manage multiple responsibilities, adjust to changing priorities, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and grow client relationships by conducting effective interviews with commercial real estate professionals, resulting in database updates
- Customer-focused approach to tasks, including a drive towards partnering with clients
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as an individual contributor
- Demonstrated knowledge of and/or experience within the commercial real estate industry
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Excel that includes the ability to manipulate data, filter, and develop basic formulas
- Capability to accurately capture and enter data
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in Canada to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Apply for the job now!