Job title: Buyer (Replenishment) at Waltermart North Edsa
Company: Waltermart Supermarket
Location: Central Luzon
Buyer (Replenishment) at Waltermart North Edsa Job Details:
I. Job Summary
Responsible for ensuring the right amount of SKU stocks to meet the customers’ needs.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles the ordering parameters and maintains an updated E3 master file based on the per category.
- Maintains and delivers per the agreed timeline per vendor.
- Maintains the store service level of top SKUs for at least 97%.
- Proper forecasting of the SKUs according to season.
- Coordinates and aligns with the Category Managers/Buyers for the promotions and activations.
- Monitors aging and zero offtake from stores.
- Closely coordinates the move out plan of the aging inventories.
- Reports generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder of Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or any related course.
- With at least 2 years of working experience as a Buyer or any Purchasing and Inventory related positions.
WalterMart’s vision and mission is simple: to make HAPPY CUSTOMERS, develop GREAT PEOPLE, and become a GREAT COMPANY.
Armed with years of strong retail experience, Walter Mart Supermarket is now one of the major players in Philippines’ retail industry today. Walter Mart continues to expand its market share with a network of 42 stores across Metro Manila, Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, Quezon, Bulacan, Tarlac, Pampanga, Bataan and Nueva Ecija. Part of which is to continue its expansion in developing areas with the goal of elevating the shopping standards in more communities to a whole new level.
WalterMart Supermarket continues to grow and transform to meet the needs of all its customers. It opened WalterMart Mall, a community mall, where customers can shop, dine and have family – fun, and Waltermart Department Stores, where customers can avail of affordable everyday style with branded value.
WalterMart Supermarket launched the first Grocery Delivery service in the Philippines (WalterMart.com). With a wide range of fresh products, same-day delivery options, and no picking fee, giving Filipino more reasons to love WalterMart everyday!
All of these are because of the strong leadership and WalterMart’s high regard for its people. Employee’s health and well-being have always been WalterMart’s priority. During the pandemic, employees were provided with safety kits, daily meals, and vitamins, transportation assistance paired with, an aggressive vaccination program. Strict implementation of well-structured safety protocols are being enforced in the workplace.
Apply for the job now!