Job title: Company Marketing Mgr
Company: Chicken Salad Chick
Location: Atlanta, GA
Company Marketing Mgr Job Details:
Our Brand Vision is to become America’s favorite place for chicken salad, and our company culture is summarized in the brand’s purpose: to spready joy, enrich lives and serve others. It is our goal to serve fresh, made-from-scratch, delicious food with a servant’s heart and uplift those around us. These values inform how we interact with our guests and fellow ‘Chicks,’ who include franchisees, restaurant teams and colleagues. We believe in family, passion, respect, working hard and having fun!
The Company Marketing Manager will be the primary local marketing ambassador for assigned Company-operated markets in Alabama and Memphis, TN. Future territories may be added as Chicken Salad Chick expands its market.
The Company Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the planning & execution of all local marketing efforts to raise the brand’s profile and grow sales in existing restaurants, and to open new restaurants in their respective markets. A key factor in the manager’s success will be the ability to generate excitement about Chicken Salad Chick in these markets and work in partnership with the Company Operations team.
Reporting to the Director of Company Marketing & Catering, The Company Marketing Manager will work closely with the VP of Company Operations and the Regional Director of Company Operations. They will also partner with the District Managers of Alabama and Memphis, TN, as well as with the General Managers, to support their efforts to grow sales and delight guests. The Company Marketing Manager will assist with sales and transitions for Dine In, Take Out, Digital and Catering sales. Effective and clear communication and proper planning is essential to the success of this position.
The position will require travelling to restaurants within the respective company markets. There will be frequent overnight/multi-day business trips for Grand Openings and supporting, local efforts for existing restaurants. It’s an ideal position for someone who is organized, a self-starter and a problem solver and enjoys interacting with people.
- Make public appearances in the assigned markets on behalf of Chicken Salad Chick, networking & sampling at appropriate events in the community.
- Responsible for managing community marketing initiatives, including monthly marketing plan building, budget execution & results analysis across all assigned stores.
- Accountable for budget execution & results analysis across all assigned stores.
- Partner with media planning agency and Director of Company Marketing & Catering on recommended tactics for all markets.
- Manage local social media pages for company restaurants and serve as the community manager, interacting with customers and engaging with digital media.
- Serve as the Project Manager for New Company Restaurants. Execute new store openings according to our Grand Opening Guide for company stores, including but not limited to the following activities:
- Weekly Status & Construction Calls
- Media Strategy
- Pre-opening visits
- Friends & Family Invitation & Day of Execution
- Day-of/Week-of execution
- Social Media & Local Website Setup
- CravingCredits loyalty program giveaway execution
- Work closely with the Operations team including the Regional Director of Operations and District Managers. Also partner with Catering Sales Manager.
- Monitor & coach locations to maintain brand standards at all times.
- Special projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong time management & organizational skills required.
- Motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, who can also bring order and discipline to a fast-paced, fast-moving business.
- Problem-solver, hard-working, industrious, scrappy and positive attitude.
- Passion for talking to people, relationship building, and spreading the “Chick” culture.
- Working capabilities in the following programs: Microsoft Office Suite with excellent skills in Powerpoint and Excel, Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign required.
- Remote role based in Birmingham, AL or Memphis, TN with the ability for daytime and overnight travel.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Business Administration, or Related Field.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in field marketing, brand marketing, public relations, advertising agency or communications.
- Restaurant and/or franchise concept experience in marketing is a plus.
- Exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including papers, boxes and/or computer equipment.
- Ability to drive a vehicle
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills of those in this job classification. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Apply for the job now!