Job title: Cook Government Contract
Expected salary: $29.57 per hour
Location: Ottawa, ON
Cook – Government Contract Job Details:
Location: West Ottawa
Salary: $29.57 per hour
Hours: Day shift from 5:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Night shift from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Days of work: Monday to Friday (must be available to work 1 weekend a month)
Job Type: Temporary – Long-term contract
Do you have experience as a Cook in a fast-paced environment? Are you interested in working in a large kitchen with an amazing team in the government sector? Then we have the job for you!
We are urgently hiring qualified candidates. Please review the details below and do not hesitate to contact us to start your new career today!
– Reliability clearance or ability/willingness to obtain one
– 10+ years of experience as a cook preferred
– Experience working in a large, high-volume kitchen an asset
– Access to vehicle (location not accessible by transit)
– Ability to speak, read and write in English
– Prepare and cook meals on a large scale
– Roast, bake, grill, fry and boil meat, poultry, fish and vegetables
– Prepare salads, pasta, casseroles, rice, vegetables and dressings
– Bake breads, desserts and prepare fruit desserts
– Present and deliver food products and services to diners/clients
– Disperse meals
– Maintain sandwich/salad bars
– Run take out services
– Clean and maintain cooking equipment, tools, utensils and work areas
– Inform management of any issues or concerns
These are long-term opportunities that will offer any candidate the chance to grow and develop.
If you are available to start right away, please send your resume in Word or PDF format to Katlyn Ferrusi at [email protected] AND EARN A $50 GIFT CARD! For more details, click here.
OUR VIRTUAL DOORS ARE OPEN! We’re also bringing the interviews to you by various web applications, virtually! Contact us today for your next opportunity.
Services de Gestion Quantum Ltée
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering…
Apply for the job now!