Job title: Director Dairy Technology Application
Location: Guelph, ON
Job date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 07:39:51 GMT
Director Dairy Technology Application
The Director of Dairy Technology Application will lead dairy training and technology application for Trouw Nutrition North America. The incumbent will interact with and support regional technical and business leaders, Technical Committee and Dairy Council to deliver our value proposition in both quantitative and functional nutrition. The Director of Director Technology Application will also liaise with counterparts in global R&D, Global Marketing and Digital Solutions, Quality Assurance and Spectroscopy and contribute to the innovation process
Trouw Nutrition is hiring… we’re looking for a Director of Dairy Technology Application to lead dairy training and technology application for Trouw Nutrition North America. You will interact with and support regional technical and business leaders, Technical Committee and Dairy Council to deliver our value proposition in both quantitative and functional nutrition. You will also liaise with counterparts in global R&D, Global Marketing and Digital Solutions, Quality Assurance and Spectroscopy and contribute to the innovation process.
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
Innovation is key. Focus your collaboration with various managers and teams to identify valuable technologies for the dairy sector with a goal to develop and implement young animal and feed additive programs with the Dairy Portfolio Manager and Feed Additive Sales Manager.
- Benchmark on-farm performance to objectively measure the benefits of our technology nationally.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Dairy Nutrition Advisor (DNA) training program.
- Understand the Canadian dairy sector and establish relationships with key stakeholders. Work with regional leaders to execute technology application plans.
- Translate nutrition research findings into feeding programs and services using NutriOpt tools.
- Provide technical support to our national dealer network as part of the NutriOpt program.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Manage regional dairy technical managers and set team goals nationally. Recruit and develop staff competence in required areas.
COMMITTEES/COUNCIL: Participate in the TNCA Dairy Technical Committee and Dairy Council.
- Represent TNCA on the Global Trouw Dairy Council, focusing on delivering innovation and value to customers through services, products, and programs.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in R&D and project management, with a focus on research management. Preference: PhD degree or MSc with a strong track record in research management.
- Extensive knowledge in animal or human nutrition.
- Proficient in management, presentation, and communication skills, as well as project and portfolio management. Strategic thinker with a broad perspective.
- Strong networking skills both internally and externally, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to lead and motivate researchers at all levels, from junior to principal researcher.
We, in turn, will take great care of you through our commitment to continuous learning, supportive team and an attractive total compensation package that includes a bonus, competitive health package and retirement benefits!
We are committed to employment equity, and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible mino-rities.
Our corporate values FEED your career: Passion | Inclusivity | Integrity | Trust | Curiosity. These values are engrained into our core and shape everything we do.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada. #SPTN
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
Apply for the job now!
Also, check out Dairy Farm jobs in Canada.