Job title: Facility Assistant
Company: Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited
Location: Parrish, AL – Saskatchewan
Facility Assistant Job Details:
Facility Assistant I
Parrish Siding, SK
Join our team that shares your Passion & Heart for Canadian agriculture! Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) has an opportunity for a motivated, forward-thinking, and dedicated individual as a Facility Assistant I based at our facility in Parrish Siding, SK.
Work and grow with a family-owned company.
Join our team with Purpose & History! P&H’s roots go back over 110 years. We have always been a Canadian, family-owned and managed agri-business that understands the qualities and conditions needed for meaningful growth. Our corporate culture values are family values; honesty and integrity with a focus on listening and continuous learning. Like family, we support our staff to always do better.
With over 70 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, P&H is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically integrated with operations spanning across grain merchandising, flour milling, crop input distribution and animal feed production.
Skills and experience for the next step in your career.
As Facility Assistant, the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out the required duties involved in the movement and sampling of grain, and the overall execution of processes involved in the operation of the grain facility.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Contributing to the movement of grain by loading/unloading shipments
- Collecting and testing grain samples
- Handling and delivering crop input products
- Regular facility maintenance & housekeeping
- Commitment to maintaining a safe & compliant working environment
- Performing exceptional customer service duties.
The successful candidate should enter the position with the following qualifications:
- 1-4 years’ experience in a general labour job, preferably in agricultural and/or farming;
- Class 5 and Class 1 driver’s license an asset;
- Ability to lift heavy materials repeatedly (up to 50 lbs.);
- Ability to work a variety of shift in all weather conditions;
- Strong communication skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
To apply and learn more visit us at .
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply for the job now!