Job title: Market Research Manager (8-Month Contract)
Company: Unity Technologies
Location: Vancouver, BC
Market Research Manager (8-Month Contract) Job Details:
Unity Technologies, creator of the world’s most popular creation engine that reaches nearly 3 billion devices worldwide, is seeking a Market Research Manager to join our insights team and help us drive the next stage of our growth!
The position will be on an internal team of primary market researchers, and will design and execute high-impact research that will drive new product development, sales strategies, and go-to-market tactics across Unity’s business units.
We are looking for a Market Researcher with experience in qualitative and quantitative research, experience in B2B work, familiarity with technology products and prior pricing research experience.
This is a 8-month fixed-term contract position. Join us!
What you’ll be doing
- Lead market research on existing and future products and services for Unity’s marketing and product teams
- Design and complete outstanding quantitative (including product pricing) and qualitative research studies; translate results into practical insights to guide product decisions, sales strategies and go-to-market plans
- Develop and lead our brand and product satisfaction program; coordinate with Product Managers and Marketing Managers across the company on program enhancement
- Establish relationships with stakeholders and develop an understanding of their roadmaps and plans in order to proactively recommend the appropriate research to best support their needs
- Identify and implement new research methods, tools and industry-standard processes to continually improve the customer insights function within Unity
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in market research; a B2B background strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with every phase of qualitative / quantitative market research, from assessing partner objectives through creating instruments, fielding surveys, conducting interviews and focus groups, performing analysis, crafting deliverables, and presenting results
- Familiarity running pricing studies and ability to analyze data in Sawtooth
- Proven track record to generate impactful insights from research studies and to effectively communicate results to stakeholders
- A self-starter, comfortable operating in ambiguous, fast-changing environments
You might also have
- Experience with statistical analysis in SPSS, Q, R, SAS or other analytics software packages.
- Experience programming surveys in Qualtrics, our primary survey platform
- Experience with UX research theory and methodologies, as some research projects blur the lines between market and user research.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our and Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at .
Other positions in Marketing & Communications
- Unity Labs
- Copyright © 2023 Unity Technologies
“Unity”, Unity logos, and other Unity trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Unity Technologies or its affiliates in the U.S. and elsewhere (
Apply for the job now!