Picking Leading Hand Tatura VIC, Australia
Permanent full time job
Looking for a hands on role in a unique environment?
Come work in a fast paced environment with a supportive team!
Picking Leading Hand Tatura VIC, Australia Role
• Undertake picking to ensure target times are achieved
• Provide support to Picking Supervisor and staff
• Train new staff at picking as instructed by the Picking Supervisor and apply coaching processes as required
• Driving picking trolley
• Manage training schedule of all new picking recruits
• Prepare daily work order in the absence of the Picking Supervisor
• Prepare daily estimate in the absence of the Picking Supervisor
• Undertake stock control in the absence of the Picking Supervisor
• Assist with the development of Picking Standard Operating Procedures
The successful candidate will have:
• Patience and diversity awareness
• Planning & organisational skills
• Ability to follow procedures & instructions
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Ability to differentiate between red, orange, yellow and green
We are looking for someone with proven leadership experience or is ready to take the next step in their career and who loves to motivate and lead their team.
View position description here
If you are the successful applicant, you will be given comprehensive training to understand the quality and performance requirements for all picking tasks.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please complete the application below.