Job Position: Registered Nurse Aged Care Australia Sponsorship
Expected salary: $43.48 per hour
Location: Gympie, QLD
Registered Nurse Aged Care-Australia-Sponsorship Job Details:
Registered Nurse – Aged Care
Our client is one of Australia’s leading not for profit health care providers. They are seeking to offer sponsorship visa’s to a number of nurses to stay or relocate to Australia.
- A qualified Registered Nurse with experience in Aged Care
- Up to date knowledge of the aged care quality standards
- AHPRA registration or a letter of eligibility from AHPRA
- Experience of a minimum of 2 years as a Nurse (overseas experience as a nurse is taken into account)
- Have the necessary vaccinations and boosters
- Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000
- Sponsorship to live and work in Australia
- Not for profit organisation with salary packaging
- Retention bonus after 12 months service
If this position is of interest, please click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button for your CV to join our application process immediately.
Or, contact us your way:
Phone: +61 7 3337 5222 to discuss the role or have a confidential discussion regarding opportunities and your professional journey.
Our promise is to assist you in maximising your opportunities while minimising your stress! At Randstad, Health & Social Care we are your trusted career partners – we take the hard work out of finding your dream job. As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
2 Years experience as an RN with valid AHPRA registration or AHPRA in principle