Fruit and Vegetable Picking Jobs Queensland: Fruit and vegetable picking jobs are in high demand in Queensland. With a booming agricultural industry and an ever-growing population, there is ample opportunity for those looking for seasonal work or a more permanent position in the agricultural sector. With the help of modern technology, these jobs can be completed quickly and efficiently, enabling workers to maximize their time and wages.
Location: Chinchilla QLD 4413
Fruit and Vegetable Picking Jobs Queensland Role:
- Leading teams across our Fruit & Veg Department to put team and customers first through the day-to-day management of the department
- Coaching Teams to deliver great shopping experiences through superb store standards in Food Safety, Safety and Merchandising Standards
- Ensure quality/fresh product is available for our customers
- Ensure daily operational routines are completed
- Ability to listen and learn and show genuine care for both team and customers
- Believes in always doing the right thing
- Works collaboratively end to end as one team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & complex environment
- Drive to coach and develop large teams to deliver great results
- Enjoys leading teams to deliver day to day running of the department
- Have previous food safety operational experience
When you will be needed
This full-time salaried role is best suited to an individual with flexible availability to work early mornings, days and late nights across a fortnightly rotational roster including weekends.
Why work with us
Whether you’re starting out, already on the way to achieving your goals or at the top of your game, we can help you build a brilliant retail career: If you’ve got goals, we’ve got all you need to succeed. You’ll find over a thousand career options, plus the learning encouragement and support for you to grow. Working with a diverse range of people in an industry facing rapid change, you’ll gain real-world experience and grow as a person. Whether it’s making customers smile, supporting Aussie farmers, or playing an important role in your local community, you’ll be doing a little good every day at Woolworths.
How to Apply?
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn .
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply Now and also check out 400 Fruit Picking Jobs Open in Ayr Queensland.
hallow my name is Ermelita Maria Barros,,email; [email protected], and website Barros
I need job, I’m from Fiji 🇫🇯
hello I’m interested local farmer but I’m live in Philippines
Hi . I’m interested to work I have experience in the agricultural field
I really interested
I am very much interested to apply..I am from Philippines