Are you passionate about agriculture and looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a fruit or nut farm in Australia? Look no further! We are currently seeking dedicated and hardworking individuals to join our team as Fruit or Nut Farm Workers.As a Fruit or Nut Farm Worker, you will play a crucial role in the day-to-day operations of our farm. Your responsibilities will include planting, cultivating, and harvesting fruits or nuts, as well as maintaining and repairing farm equipment. You will work closely with a team of experienced farmers who will provide guidance and training to ensure your success.
- Planting, pruning, and maintaining fruit or nut trees
- Operating and maintaining farm equipment such as tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems
- Harvesting fruits or nuts at the peak of ripeness
- Packaging and grading harvested produce
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the farm
- Assisting with general farm maintenance tasks as needed
- Adhering to safety protocols and regulations
- Prior experience working on a fruit or nut farm is preferred, but not required
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting heavy objects and working outdoors in various weather conditions
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn new skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment
- Flexibility with working hours, as some weekend work may be required during peak seasons
- Competitive wages based on experience and performance
- An opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in the agricultural industry
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- Potential for career growth and advancement within the company
- The chance to work in the beautiful Australian countryside
Fruit and Nut Farm Worker Apply Now
Also, check out other jobs in Australia.
FRUIT PICKERS IN SHEPPARTON/VICTORIA
The Role – Fruit Picking – minimum 30 hours per week – different positions Casual and Part time – Pay rate $23.23 per hour (Horticulture Award)
The role is perfect for those looking to kick start or progress their career in the agriculture industry.
- fruit or vegetable picking,thinning or pruning;
- Contract varies from 6 months to 9 months;
- performing a range of housekeeping tasks in premises and grounds;
- sorting, packing or grading of produce where this requires the exercise of only minimal judgment;
- performing basic recording functions related to work performed at this level;
- providing assistance within the scope of this level to other employees as required;
- undertaking structured training.
- Pay rate $23.23 per hour (Horticulture award)
Requirements for the role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment conducting repetitive tasks.
- Enjoy practical work.
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job.
- Possess a hardworking attitude and the ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels.
- Able to work for long hours and in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Commitment to follow established procedures and health and safety practices.
- Access to reliable transport.
- Guaranteed commitment to shift times, being flexible and punctual.
- Must pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening.