Job title: Sales Development Representative (Toronto, CA)
Location: Toronto, ON
Sales Development Representative (Toronto, CA) Job Details:
Are you eager to embark on an exciting journey with an international, innovative, and dynamic European company while making a positive impact? If your answer is yes, then keep reading because you might be the perfect fit for our team!
Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
In 2020, we established our Toronto office to spearhead our growth in the North American market. Having built a strong team of sales professionals there, we now proudly serve 50+ clients across the region, fostering meaningful relationships and making a positive impact.
We are seeking a driven and ambitious Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team in Toronto, Canada.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be a key player in driving our company’s growth and making a significant impact in the North American market. Your ability to engage and propose value-add solutions to potential clients will directly influence the success of our sales efforts and contribute to the overall achievement of our revenue targets.
- You will identify and qualify new sales opportunities for Optimy (via cold calling, email sequences, qualification calls, discovery calls etc.) and advance opportunities through the sales pipeline.
- You will actively follow up on stagnant leads and opportunities to re-energize and nurture them back into an active sales cycle.
- You will work in close collaboration with senior Sales Executives to execute sales campaigns into named accounts.
- You will collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams on inbound campaigns (webinars etc.) to achieve revenue goals.
- You will develop knowledge and expertise around Optimy and its platform via social media.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Previous experience in sales with a focus on cold calling and prospecting is a plus
- Native/fluent proficiency in English
- You have great written and verbal communication skills
- You are ambitious, eager to learn, curious, resilient, and empathetic
- You have a strong desire to build a successful career in sales and a passion for self-growth
- You are hands-on and a fast learner
- You are a team player who is committed to contributing to the success and growth of Optimy
- Familiarity with Sales CRM tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Salesloft etc. is a bonus
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fixed salary and uncapped commission
- Private Hospitalization insurance
- A Hybrid work model (including remote work)
- Four weeks paid time off
- 16 paid volunteering hours per year to focus on your social goals and values
Our Culture Value Proposition
- Sales coaching and mentorship with a dedicated SDR team manager.
- A clear career advancement path in sales towards potentially Account Executive or Customer Success roles.
- We believe that supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity across our business and society will make the world a better place for all.
- We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture that helps employees know they are valued, respected and empowered to do the best work of their life.
- We celebrate diversity because we believe in the variety of perspectives and ideas that reflects our multinational environment and drives the most innovative and sustainable growth.
- A friendly atmosphere where transparency and inclusiveness is valued
- Friday Demos – once per month we all meet in an open space Google Meet environment to connect with our peers from both offices: Canada and Belgium. We get to know our newcomers, present our achievements, share updates and challenges, and get to know each other while having some fun
- Team-building events – twice per year we have our Team-Building events: one in summer (July) and one in winter (Christmas). It’s always a surprise and it’s always lots of fun and adventure!
We provide a personal development plan (PDP) and a learning path in an online learning platform for every employee in our organization.
To learn more about us, don’t hesitate to check out our Culture Playbook on our website : .
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.
Apply for the job now!