Job title: SolidWorks Drafter
Company: Team Builder Recruiting
Location: New Holland, PA
SolidWorks Drafter Job Details:
New Holland, PA
- Draft custom barn doors, horse stall doors, and other metal accessories for horse barns using SolidWorks API (Application Programming Interface)
- Join a highly engaged and fun team dedicated to offering high-quality products and excellent service to our customers
- Enjoy variety in your work
- Collaborate on new product designs
- Communicate with project managers to gather the details for our projects
- Create 2D & 3D designs for barn doors & windows, stall doors, hay racks, locks, latches, and other equine barn accessories
- Calculate cut lists
For over 30 years, J & E Grill Manufacturing has served the equine industry with high-quality custom barn doors and accessories. We seek a SolidWorks drafter to create 2D & 3D designs and generate cut lists. We are a faith-based employer that values our employees and is committed to delivering exceptional craftsmanship for our customers. We strive to create a close-knit team and offer a fun and rewarding work atmosphere.
Our Ideal Drafter
- Experienced: Has a degree in CAD Drafting OR at least one year of equivalent CAD design and drafting experience. Experience with SolidWorks API is a plus.
- Computer Savvy: Familiar with (or willing to learn) AutoCAD, Fusion 360, and Sketch Up
- Detailed: Delivers accurate CAD drawings and cut lists. Thorough in your work.
- Team Player: Demonstrates humility. Desire to contribute and grow. Strong interpersonal skills. Collaborative.
What we Offer our Drafter
- $24-32. DOE (Willing to pay more for a candidate with strong experience with SolidWorks API)
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Quarterly bonuses
- Company outings
If you have experience in CAD/SolidWorks drafting and design and want to be part of a close-knit, collaborative team, please submit your resume via this job ad.
Apply for the job now!