Job title: Team Member – Coles Ulverstone – Dairy
Company: Coles Group
Location: Ulverstone, TAS
Team Member – Coles Ulverstone – Dairy Job Details:
It takes the connection of team members in many different roles to run more than 800 supermarkets across Australia. Whether you’re in-store or delivering to a customers’ door, life in-front or behind the shelves is fast, and it’s fun. Joining Coles Supermarkets means you’ll belong in a team of diverse personalities, cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, just like the local communities we serve. Each day brings a variety of valuable first-hand experiences and with the formal training we give you, you’ll gain skills that set you up for an ongoing career at Coles Group and beyond.
About the role
If you like the chill factor, Dairy is the place to be! Come join our dairy team to help deliver great standards and great availability for our chilled & frozen products.
As part of the dairy team, You will be responsible for ensuring our freezers & chilled sections are fully stocked and to ensure exceptional store standards whilst delivering a great shopping experience for our customers.
About you and your skills
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To take pride in your work
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- Be willing to work within the cold for extended periods of time
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- The availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including days, Evenings & weekends)
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us, get growing and apply now. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
Job ID: 98901
Employment Type: Casual
Apply for the job now!