Job title: Data and Analytic Sr. Tech Leader
Company: Perdue Farms
Location: Salisbury, MD
Data and Analytic Sr. Tech Leader Job Details:
Perdue Farms is a family-owned food and agriculture company now in its second century of growth and innovation. We were founded on trust—a value that carries through everything we do. Perdue Foods is a leader in Premium Proteins and Perdue AgriBusiness ranks among the top US grain companies.
The Data and Analytics Sr. Tech Leader role is responsible for the deployment and user engagement of Analytics in support of data-driven decision-making that leads to improved organizational performance, quality, outcomes, and cost for multiple functions groups.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as a lead for data, analytics, and data visualization for Multiple segments of Perdue
- Performs and oversees analysis and recommends appropriate analytic, statistic, and data visualization methods, resources, and tools for complex business issues
- Provides support for data governance and the coordination and alignment of analytics activities supporting the strategic direction of multiple groups to improve data-driven decision making
- Promote analytic usage and skills among management and employees through training and mentoring, of appropriate analytics tools
- Guides Business analytic leaders to create one source of the truth by creating certified, trustworthy, and structured data in the Enterprise Analytics Platform
- Run projects to extend foundational data needs and enabling business to make more consistent decisions
- Develop analytic metrics that establish a consistent, coherent approach to data
- Drives analytics maturity throughout Perdue
- Leads enterprise Data Analyst forum
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Data Analytics or Business, Master a plus. Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5 plus year of related experience
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling and wrangling
- Knowledge of functions and supporting analytics
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Data Analytics used to provide business insight and bring value to our business partners is required.
- Experience with statistical methods and data science
- Knowledge of data platforms and functions supporting Analytics
- Proven Ability to deliver innovative ideas and suggestions to contribute to the direction for Data Analytics within the Organization.
- Experience with Project Management methodologies
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
Position is mostly sedentary but may require occasional moving to other offices or buildings. May need to move light equipment or supplies from one place to another. May need to access files, supplies and equipment.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply for the job now!