Job Position: Farm Labourer Job
Location: PO BOX 775 CANORA, SK, S0A0L0, Canada
Employment type: Full Time
As a farm laborer in Saskatchewan, Canada, you will be responsible for assisting with various tasks related to agricultural production and maintenance. This hands-on role will involve working closely with farm equipment, livestock, and crops to ensure the smooth operation of the farm.
Working on a farm in Saskatchewan Canada can be a lot of fun for a young person. It can be a challenge to learn how to do farm laboring jobs, but it is a rewarding career. Working on a farm can be very physical and requires work outside. There are many different job opportunities for farm laborers. Some of these include: working in the field, feeding animals, repairing fences, harvesting crops, and general farm work. Farm labourers work long hours outside and must be able to work in all weather conditions.
Farm Labourer Job Responsibilities
- Crops are planted, cultivated, and irrigated.
- Crops should be fertilized and sprayed.
- Crop harvesting
- Farm machinery and equipment must be operated and maintained.
- Examine the product for quality and get it ready for the market.
- Operating and maintaining farm machinery and equipment
- Assisting with planting, cultivating, and harvesting crops
- Feeding and caring for livestock
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the farm facilities
- Following safety protocols and guidelines at all times
- English Language
- No Required degree, certificate, or diploma
- no Experience Will train
- Previous experience in farming or agriculture is an asset
- Physical fitness and ability to perform manual labor in various weather conditions
- Basic knowledge of farm equipment and machinery
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn new skills
- Valid driver’s license may be required