Job Position: General Farm Worker
Location: Eighth Line RR5 Guelph, ON N1H 6J2
Employment type: Full time
Salary: $18 Per Hour
Canadian farms need foreign workers. Canada is one of the world’s largest producers of wheat, barley, canola, and oats, and it is also the leading exporter of beef, pork, and dairy products. There are many opportunities for farm workers in Canada. In addition to being able to work on farms, farm workers can also find jobs as food inspectors, animal handlers, or plant growers. A lot of farm workers are hired on a temporary basis.
We are currently seeking a number of General Farm Workers to join our team in Canada. This position is ideal for individuals who have a passion for working with animals and the outdoors. As a General Farm Worker, you will be responsible for the daily care of livestock, crops, and equipment. Your duties may include but are not limited to feeding and watering animals, tending to crops, cleaning stables, operating machinery, and providing general maintenance services.
General Farm Worker Responsibilities:
- Feeding and watering animals
- Milk cows
- Perform general farm duties
- Clean work area
- Clean all parts using special cleaning and rinsing solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical cleaning machines
- Tending to crops
- Cleaning stables
- Operating machinery
- Providing general maintenance services
- Following safety guidelines at all times
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Knowledge of animal care and husbandry practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A valid driver’s license (Class 5) is an asset
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work
- No degree, certificate, or diploma
How To Apply?
7553 Eighth Line RR5
Apply Now Or Check other Farm jobs in Canada Here.