Job title: Operations Manager – Lawn & Agriculture – Sign-On Bonus
Company: Buckeye Power Sales
Location: Middletown, OH
Operations Manager – Lawn & Agriculture – Sign-On Bonus Job Details:
Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking an Operations Manager for our Lawn and Agriculture Division!
Buckeye Power Sales has been providing on site power solutions for businesses, contractors, engineers, municipalities and homeowners since 1947, which makes us the oldest Kohler generator distributor in the country. We are also a distributor of Siemens Energy engines and generators for a wide range of power generation applications such as combined heat and power, waste to power, prime, and continuous. From power generation to light construction to grounds care – we have the machines, equipment, parts, programs & service to help you get the job done.
$1000 Sign-On Bonus is being offered for the right candidate!
*$500 after 30-days of employment, $500 after 90-days of employment*
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Operations Manager Job purpose: To manage the parts and service departments while ensuring good employee morale and excellent customer satisfaction while securing a reasonable profit for the company. The manager is responsible for the profitable ordering, inventorying, and distributing of all parts & supplies.
Operations Manager Essential Job Functions:
- Managing and motivating staff, recruiting staff, training and developing staff, according to company policies and employment laws
- Managing time keeping and time off; conducting performance evaluations; participating in the interview process; administering disciplinary actions and terminations; overseeing continued growth and education of staff, as appropriate, to ensure the highest competency level is achieved
- Managing sales of parts so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability, and customer satisfaction
- Managing costs and overhead of departments; parts and inventory; submitting purchase requests; approving department expenses.
- Managing sales of service and customer service activities to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Managing upkeep and condition of all facilities and equipment
- Providing recommendations and developing strategies on how to improve quality, quantity, and efficiency of service and parts.
- Seeking and continuously developing knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing, and tactics, and communicating this to relevant Company staff
- Attending meetings and contributing to company strategy and policy-making as required
- Holding regular Level 10 meetings with staff
- Participating in Safety Committee monthly meetings
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for our Operations Managers, including:
- Competitive pay with Bonus Potential
- Regular day shift hours (Some Saturday’s are required during peak season)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteering)
To Find More Reasons Why You Want to Work With us, visit:
- YouTube: youtube.com/buckeyepowersales
- Facebook: facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: twitter.com/buckeyepowersls
Salary is based on Skills and Experience
**Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE
Operations Manager Job Requirements:
- Conforms with the core values of BPS
- 21+ years of age
- 2 yrs. management experience preferred
- General knowledge of lawn and garden equipment
- High Mechanical Aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with proficiency in English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task required
- Computer skills to include MS office products (Word, Excel, Outlook); data entry
- Must represent the company in a positive manner at all times
- Must be able to pass background check and periodic drug screens
Apply for the job now!