Job Position: Poultry Broiler Farm Manager
Location: Orange Springs, WA 6503
Employment type: Full time
Poultry Broiler Farm Manager
Working on one of the 24 farms in the Griffith area of New South Wales, or in the farming regions of South Australia, Western Australia, Queensland, and Victoria. Farm Managers will be in charge of managing the day-to-day operations of cutting-edge, tunnel ventilated broiler bird farms, as well as providing strong leadership and management to a small team of six to eight employees to guarantee cost-effective and efficient bird production.
- Human resource management to improve farming performance and cost efficiency.
- resolve personnel conflicts and disagreements.
- liaise with representatives of producer companies to ensure positive working relationships are maintained.
- use different barn management techniques to find the best requirements for keeping birds.
- Maintain a high-level of company presentation at all times.
- ensure biosecurity, health and safety, and environmental and animal welfare procedures are followed at all times.
- considered for the position of Operations Manager.
- you must have at least two years of experience managing broiler and/or breeder operations.
- You will be a strong leader with experience leading others and a commitment to ensuring high levels of quality in the operations you lead.
- Depending on skills, experience, and company size, you will earn an attractive annual salary ranging from $73,000 to $93,000 including:
- Extensive performance-based incentives Accommodation for Superannuation Funds (3-4 bedroom company house) Cost of Utilities (water, electricity, and gas)
Poultry Broiler Farm Manager Benefits
These positions provide the opportunity to join an industry leader at an exciting moment of expansion, providing tremendous career advancement potential. these professions are
well-supported, with a collaborative team of colleagues and employees available to offer continuing mentorship, support, and training. All jobs in this multi-site organization have the potential to advance to higher levels of management as the activities develop throughout the area.